Preparedness is a culture of investment. We support planning, response, and recovery efforts for all hazards, from bioterrorism to flooding to chemical spills. Better preparedness means better response and recovery. It builds resilience and saves lives.
Some disasters can be anticipated; others can’t. We support preparedness for all of them.
Deep knowledge and experience to tackle complex challenges across the WMD spectrum
Multidisciplinary, human-centered solutions for natural-hazard preparedness
Specialized expertise in technological hazards and infrastructure protection
- Risk & Capabilities Assessment
- Policy & Partnership Development
- Continuity Planning for Operations, Government & Business
- Crisis Management Advisory
- Emergency Management Planning
- HSEEP, NIMS, ICS & IMAT-Certified Trainings and Exercise Services
- Incident Action Plans & Special Events
- Planning & Program Management
- Resilience Strategy
- Preparedness Campaigns
- Recovery Planning